Saturday 26 October 2013

Sometimes feelings are hard to express with words and often we find ourselves speechless when in fact we have so much to say.

♥So here is a poem or two to express the feelings of love! ♥

1) You appear and my heart beats faster,
    You look at me and I blush,
     You smile at me and I melt,
     You talk to me and I can hardly breathe,
     You touch me and everything around me fades,
     You kiss me and I feel I could fly,
      You hold me and I know that I love you.
                        You and I.
2) 
      My heart’s flame, rhythmic and soothing warm dance,
Whispers to me about sweet love and romance.
You are the essence, the one true source
I cannot be anything else but yours …
Passion’s burning flame, like a lance,
Pierced my heart at first glance
And it blossomed into one true love.
It is in this love I become unmistakably whole,
The real meaning of life now emanates from my soul.
I cannot be anything else but yours,
My love for you will never waver,
My heart, my soul, my whole being is yours.
I love you, my dear, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment