Friday 8 November 2013

My collection of poetry:

Emotions

Bruises fade but the scars stay 
Why do i always feel this way? 
My eyes are puffy and red from crying 
Sometimes i wish i was dying 
I know the truth is worse 
But i still have the blade in my purse 
You always find a way to put me down 
Sorry I'm not the type to wear a crown 
I'm going to end up going crazy 
i just haven't been the same lately 
i can only take so much 
i don't even remember your touch 
I have no reason to believe in your love 
Bless our friends and family up above. 
I'm sorry to say this, but you know its true! 



Empty
I used to love so much before
he's the one that i adore
but the ending, 
is not what I've been expected for
knock! Knock! on the door
my heart won't open anymore.
I've groans and moans after all these years
I've to runaway from all those fears
hide my face away from my tears
its hurt so much to be this sincere
i tried to cover up all my pain
all i feel is much the same
for this emptiness running through my vein

cause me to live forever in vain 


Feeling Of Love

I must be crazy, 
And maybe I dream too much-
But when I think of you, 
I think of love.
Love so real, 
Love so true-
I hope you can feel
My love for you.
But I've faced fear, 
Had my share of pain-
Cried tears over the years, 
And all were in vain.
Its hard to explain, 
But I will try-
I dont want our love
To pass us by.
No matter what you do, 
No matter where you go-
My heart is with you, 
Just thought you should know. 


Finally, Finally Fall:

My tears fade, 
My heart sits still, 
If only I could die, 
From one poisonous pill.
And close my eyes, 
Get away from it all, 
Leave it all behind, 
Take my last final fall.
Freeze into a sleep, 
That is carelessly eternal, 
Break away from, 
The things of maternal.
Lock myself in, 
A body that can't wake, 
Be free from pain, 
That I can barely take.
Shut down my heart, 
So it will no longer beat, 
Shut the connection, 
From my head to my feet.
Stop my tears, 
From falling from my eyes, 
Show my true reflection, 
Throw away my disguise.
Stop my wounds, 
From opening more and more, 
Finally forever close, 
All of my trapped doors.
Lighten the dark, 
Bring out the sun, 
Stop all of my rain, 
And bring to life the real fun.
Cascade my dreams, 
The ones that didn't come true, 
And finally now, 
To start coming through.
To let go, 
And finally, finally fall, 
Go now and rest, 
So I can free it all.













No comments:

Post a Comment