Friday 8 November 2013

Here's my second collection of poems


Fine Again

We say everyday is a new day, 
But we still wake up with the memories of the previous day.Some keep grudges on others for what happened in past, While some keep pursuing their chance at bliss, In the end, we are just ruining our present.If only, the world would accept the fact and be patient, The grudges wouldn't haunt our souls, Impatient souls to attain bliss wouldn't exist, The present wouldn't be wasted, The world would be a better place.The drama in life is an infinite loop, And the only end is death.With time, people mature and move on, Whether its too late or lost forever, A part of heart still beats for it.And in the end, everyone is fine, Or should I say, "Everyone is fine AGAIN".



Gone Forever...

The hardest thing in life
is to say goodbye
to someone you love so much
that it is killing you inside
to see them go forever and never
see them again
till the day you die
it makes you break out and cry
you try to stop but your heart
doesn't let you stop
letting all the tears fall from your eyes
while you remember the times you had
that were good and bad
you look up and ask god why me
why did he have to die
I feel all this pain inside
without him I am nothing
but in a lot of heartache
that will never go away
till I see and see him again
but I will always hold him
in my heart
with dreams of us together
till I awoke in tears
of missing him so much
that it hurts so bad 



Sin...

A black sin cloud stain
Showers at me like rainThat was irremovableNo detergent nothingA thunder came like drainThis took the sin from brainMind is empty from stainNow my life is a free train


No comments:

Post a Comment